This Red Hot Samsung Galaxy S10 has been surfacing the web recently and it really looks quite stunning.
Although the manufacturer hasn’t officially confirmed the new variant, several renders depicting the handsets in this paint have popped up. There is also no confirmation regarding when these would be available, whether they will be exclusive to specific carriers, or even to some countries.
This leak comes from Roland Quandt and it shows the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ in what he calls “Cardinal Red.” There is no mention of release date (other than “coming soon”) or region availability, which is particularly important.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ in “Cardinal Red” coming soon.
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) May 21, 2019
Roland Quandt is a fairly reliable source when it comes to things such as this and Samsung is known to launch new colorways of its flagship devices not long after the main launch period. If this leak is accurate, it would bring the total number of S10 colors up to five including white, black, green, and blue. We will keep you guys posted if Samsung decide to drop this bad boy.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Updated With Many Improvements
Pwn20wnd has announced the release of unc0ver jailbreak v3.1, a significant update to the jailbreak of iOS 11.0 – 12.1.2 with many improvments & fix’s.
This update significantly improves the stability and the performance of the entire system, fixes issues in the jailbreak app makes it more user-friendly, stable and performant and adds support for switching from other iOS 12 jailbreaks without losing data.
The Unc0ver jailbreak has been developed by the @pwn20wnd team. It supports almost all iPhones and iPads in the market running iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2. Unc0ver is a semi-tethered jailbreak, which is similar to an untethered jailbreak, it gives the ability to reboot your iOS device on its own.
Last updated at: 05/18/2019
05/18/2019 – v3.1.0 was released for production with the following changes:
- Rewrite the kernel patches from scratch to improve the stability and the reliability of the jailbreak
- Rewrite the preference management system from scratch to optimize the jailbreak
- Rewrite the diagnostics system from scratch to provide more useful information
- Rewrite unrestrict libary from scratch to improve the stability of the system after jailbreak
- Add support for switching from the other iOS 12 jailbreaks without restoring the root filesystem and losing data
- Make Unrestrict add sandbox exceptions for mach_lookup and mach_register
- Fix issues with processes looking up Substrate port on iOS 12 to fix stability and performance issues
- Fix support for the broken versions of RocketBootstrap and hid-support tweaks
- Fix the iMessage audio crash
- Fix FaceTime calls disappearing on some devices
- Fix Camera crash on some devices
- Update the local APT repo to include the latest updates from the Elucubratus repository, including the updated uikittools with rewritten uicache and sbreload commands to make refreshing the icon cache and reloading the SpringBoard significantly faster when installing packages from Cydia
- Refresh the icon cache during the root filesystem restore to fix jailbreak apps staying on the home screen after restoring the root filesystem
- Update mobilesubstrate to version 0.9.7033 to disable loader in the securityd daemon to fix a freeze issue on iOS 12
- Significantly improve the reliability of the jailbreak when using the machswap or the machswap2 exploit
- Wait for the user to tap OK on the jailbreak completed alert before respringing the device
- Improve the jailbreak’s self-repairability feature
- Add a progress HUD to display the status of the jailbreak process
- Optimize the code
- Improve assertion
- Add error-specific error messages
- Display info about the device on launch
- Clean up logging
- Reconfigure the “Reload System Daemons” and “Enable get-task-allow” preferences
- Make “Enable get-task-allow” a default option
This version of the Unc0ver Jailbreak is verified to work on iOS 11.1.1, 11.1.2, 11.2.1, 11.2.5, 11.3.1, 11.4, 11.4.1, 12.0, 12.1.1 and 12.1.2.
Unfortunately, support for A12-A12X devices is still waiting for a working Substrate or Substitute. If you have one of those devices check out the Chimera Jailbreak.
How To Watch WWDC 2019 Keynote Live
Want to Watch WWDC 2019 Keynote Live? Well you have come to the right place, Windows, Mac, iPhone or Mobile we have a way for you!
Watch WWDC 2019 Keynote Live
The WWDC 2019 keynote address kicks off at 10 am Pacific (18:00 hours UK time). iOS 13, macOS 10.15, watchOS 6 and huge developments about bringing iPad apps to the Mac are expected. Apple may also preview its all-new Mac Pro hardware and pro Apple display. There are a number of clues hidden in the invite so let’s take a look.
You can stream the two-hour keynote to your Mac, iPhone, or iPad, or to your Apple TV through a dedicated app. No matter which method you use, there’s usually a slight time delay in the feed.
Watch on a Mac, iPhone, or iPad
Watch the keynote on any Mac or iOS device using Apple’s own Safari browser. Your Mac needs to be running macOS Sierra 10.12 or later, and iOS devices need to be running iOS 10 or later.
Watch on an Apple TV
If you have a newer Apple TV (fourth generation or later), download the free Apple Events app for Apple TV. If you have an older Apple TV, you should see the Apple Events option appear in your Apple TV’s home screen automatically.
Watch a Windows PC
Use the Microsoft Edge browser, which is the only Windows browser that can display Apple’s WWDC livestream. Of course, this requires Windows 10 on the desktop.
If you miss the livestream the recorded version can be found on Apple’s website or check out our Youtube channel as we will have all the latest coverage for iOS 13.
The WWDC Invite has a few Hidden Messages
Every year, Apple holds a Worldwide Developers Conference near its Cupertino campus in California to give thousands of developers from around the world a chance to meet up with Apple engineers and attend valuable workshops and software development sessions.
WWDC 2019 runs June 3rd through 7th with developer sessions on Apple’s latest platform technology scheduled throughout the week, and the opening keynote is where Apple first debuts its latest platform changes.
iOS 13, macOS 10.15, watchOS 6 and huge developments about bringing iPad apps to the Mac are expected. Apple may also preview its all-new Mac Pro hardware and pro Apple display. There are a number of clues hidden in the invite so let’s take a look.
You will notice a big unicorn, alien and other heads which could represent Animoji’s or emojis which is going to be added to the new version of iOS. We also see a bubble icon to show that the message app will be getting an update, alongside new features.
The App Store icon is also visible and also the swift icon. Apple will also be updating their share sheet and activity indicator, which is why they are present. The location icon and also the rocket icon is visible to show the new Gaming Service coming to iOS 13. If we find any other clues we will update this post.
Apple typically releases developer betas of its new iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV software the same day, followed by public beta versions a few weeks later and final releases later in September.