This is our Top 10 Jailbreak Tweaks for A12 devices you should download after Jailbreaking on iOS 12 – iOS 12.2!
The Electra team recently released Chimera, the first true iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak for all iPhones and iPads. Many tweaks are still not compatible with the OS. Developers are working behind the scenes though and it is only a matter of time before more jailbreak tweaks are updated to be compatible with iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2.
Eclipse brings dark mode to your iOS Device. You have the option to change all or certain applications to a dark mode. This works best for devices with a OLED display, saves a lot of battery. nevertheless looks great on all.
Users can ultimately choose between an OLED-friendly pitch-black UI experience, or they can toggle custom theme presets, which offer a variety of other color schemes. There is a lot of settings to tweak around with this one so we recommend you check everything out!
Barmoji is one very usefull tweak if you use a of emojis, it does exactly what it says on the tin. This Tweak adds a selectable emoji view between the globe and dictations buttons on newer iPhones.
Barmoji adds a bar of recently used emojis underneath your keyboard, personally I think its a great use of space and really looks like something apple will implement in the future.
Bazzi replaces the battery icon with a percentage indicator to show the status of your battery, you can choose from an array of options including a circular icon. Very cool and works really well.
- Choose the battery level indicator style
- % + Battery
- Toggle the notch-based battery indicator on or off
- Have the notch-based battery indicator pulse while charging
- Make text in the battery level indicator bold
- Make text in the battery level indicator colored
- Hide or show the battery level indicator icon
This tweak navigates you straight to your home screen after Face ID has recognised your face.
You can change a few options in the settings panel, such as not unlocking if there is music playing or if you have notifications on the screen.
Jump into an application straight from the lock screen. Jumper replaces the flashlight and camera lock screen quick actions with any custom application or selected actions.
In the Settings Panel you can enable the tweak and also add which apps or actions you want to use.
Shuffle will arrange your settings app for you. You can sections for your tweaks, apps and anything else. Its really good if you have a lot of apps or tweaks installed and if you hate your settings app looking cluttered.
There are a few options in the settings app such as changing the names of your labels, editing panels, enabling 3D Touch support and more.
Small Siri brings an elegant interface to your iOS device. Instead of Siri popup and taking up the whole screen, Small Sir brings a small pop up of Siri allowing you to still use the rest of your display.
In the settings panel you can choose where you would like to position Siri, at the top or the bottom of your screen. The smaller interface reminds us of the Siri interface used in macOS, as it remains constrained to a relatively small portion of the display.
This tweak changes the colour of your badges to the same colour as the app icon. In the Settings panel you can change the colour of UI elements such as the Background , Text Colour and Shape.
If you are tired of the old boring animation Apple have had since the first iPhone try Cylinder, this tweak adds a bunch of cool animations to your home screen.
You can choose from a bunch of animations in the settings panel and also can merge them together to create something of your own.If you take combinations into account, then there are 35,184,372,088,832 effects.
This tweak works really well on iOS , HapticKeys will give you haptic feed back when using your keyboard, just like on Android.It doesn’t turn a software keyboard into a hardware keyboard by any means, but by vibrating, you feel some physical feedback like you would from a real hardware keyboard.
In the Settings app that lets you configure the haptic feedback you’ll receive. You can control what functions give you haptic feedback, and you can enable or disable the tweak on demand in its entirety.
If you are having trouble with Sileo and want to install Cydia, check out our Tutorial.Thank you for reading, enjoy! We hope you’ll follow us on social media for updates on new iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak tweaks, Chimera releases, future jailbreaks, and much more.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Updated With Many Improvements
Pwn20wnd has announced the release of unc0ver jailbreak v3.1, a significant update to the jailbreak of iOS 11.0 – 12.1.2 with many improvments & fix’s.
This update significantly improves the stability and the performance of the entire system, fixes issues in the jailbreak app makes it more user-friendly, stable and performant and adds support for switching from other iOS 12 jailbreaks without losing data.
The Unc0ver jailbreak has been developed by the @pwn20wnd team. It supports almost all iPhones and iPads in the market running iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2. Unc0ver is a semi-tethered jailbreak, which is similar to an untethered jailbreak, it gives the ability to reboot your iOS device on its own.
Last updated at: 05/18/2019
05/18/2019 – v3.1.0 was released for production with the following changes:
- Rewrite the kernel patches from scratch to improve the stability and the reliability of the jailbreak
- Rewrite the preference management system from scratch to optimize the jailbreak
- Rewrite the diagnostics system from scratch to provide more useful information
- Rewrite unrestrict libary from scratch to improve the stability of the system after jailbreak
- Add support for switching from the other iOS 12 jailbreaks without restoring the root filesystem and losing data
- Make Unrestrict add sandbox exceptions for mach_lookup and mach_register
- Fix issues with processes looking up Substrate port on iOS 12 to fix stability and performance issues
- Fix support for the broken versions of RocketBootstrap and hid-support tweaks
- Fix the iMessage audio crash
- Fix FaceTime calls disappearing on some devices
- Fix Camera crash on some devices
- Update the local APT repo to include the latest updates from the Elucubratus repository, including the updated uikittools with rewritten uicache and sbreload commands to make refreshing the icon cache and reloading the SpringBoard significantly faster when installing packages from Cydia
- Refresh the icon cache during the root filesystem restore to fix jailbreak apps staying on the home screen after restoring the root filesystem
- Update mobilesubstrate to version 0.9.7033 to disable loader in the securityd daemon to fix a freeze issue on iOS 12
- Significantly improve the reliability of the jailbreak when using the machswap or the machswap2 exploit
- Wait for the user to tap OK on the jailbreak completed alert before respringing the device
- Improve the jailbreak’s self-repairability feature
- Add a progress HUD to display the status of the jailbreak process
- Optimize the code
- Improve assertion
- Add error-specific error messages
- Display info about the device on launch
- Clean up logging
- Reconfigure the “Reload System Daemons” and “Enable get-task-allow” preferences
- Make “Enable get-task-allow” a default option
This version of the Unc0ver Jailbreak is verified to work on iOS 11.1.1, 11.1.2, 11.2.1, 11.2.5, 11.3.1, 11.4, 11.4.1, 12.0, 12.1.1 and 12.1.2.
Unfortunately, support for A12-A12X devices is still waiting for a working Substrate or Substitute. If you have one of those devices check out the Chimera Jailbreak.
Centaur Transforms your Notification Center
Centaur, a sleek and modern redesign for your notification centre. This Jailbreak Tweak Supports all iPhones on iOS 11 and iOS 12 including A12 devices.
Centaur – Paid Tweak ( $2).
This jailbreak tweak changes the UI of your notifications center, whih is something I really wanted for a long time. Centaur really brings a new look to your device and looks really nice.
This tweak comes with four reorder-able modules
Device Info – Information such as the time, date, battery percent, cellular signal and your networking icons.
Music controls – View information about the current ‘now playing’ item including the song title, artist, album, artwork and next song.
CC Toggles – Basic toggles from the ‘connectivity’ CC module including: airplane mode, cellular data, wifi, bluetooth and personal hotspot.
Notifications – View previews for all your current notifications, or expand to see a full list of notifications, from which you can open the app, clear individual notifications or clear all.
The jailbreak tweak is entirely configurable from the settings app, allowing you to completely modify the UI to your liking, and if you accidentally make a mistake, you can easily reset back to defaults.
There are many options to change in the settings panel such as side padding , translucency , corner radius & much more.
Some users have experienced issues with Bazzi but I have both tweaks installed on my iPhone XR and there is no problem. Be sure to keep an eye on this tweak , as the developer is working on bringing new Modules and much more.
If you want to stay up-to-date with the developers tweaks and future projects, you can follow him on twitter at @Muirey03.