The John Wick Mode is now Live in Fortnite! The High Table has opened a new contract. It’s up to you to collect the bounty.
Stay alive and collect gold tokens by eliminating the other bounty hunters. The first one to fulfil the order wins, but be careful how far ahead you get, as you will become a target for everyone else.
The new John Wick outfit, pickaxe, wrap and emotes come to a combined 3200 V-Bucks which you can grab in the store. There’s also a new limited time mode called “Wick’s Bounty,” which also includes a number of cool goodies.
Players collect gold tokens by eliminating other bounty hunting players. An elimination pays out (to the killer) all of the tokens that were being carried .The more tokens players earn, the more visible they will be on other players’ maps when moving or shooting.
Have you purchased the new skin? Be sure to let us know on out social networks!
How To Solve Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges
Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Free and Battle Pass challenges are now live. The new challenges go live at the same time as the new John Wick’s Bounty LTM and challenges, so there’s plenty to keep you busy in Epic’s battle royale right now.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges
There are seven challenges released every week and four of these are only available for Battle Pass players to complete whilst the other three are available for Free Pass players.
- Launch off of (5) Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in (3) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 4 Battle Stars
Once you have completed any four of the challenges for this week, you will be awarded with 5,000 XP. Once you have completed any six of the seven challenges, you will we awarded with a new Fortbyte.
Fortbytes have been added this season and you can unlock these in different ways. One of the ways in which you can unlock a Fortbyte is by completing six of the seven weekly challenges every week. Other Fortbytes are unlocked every day and can be found in-game.